Victoria Gallagher is a worldwide leader in Hypnotherapy, a #1 Best Selling author, international speaker, life success coach, and renowned authority on the Law of Attraction. https://www.hyptalk.com
Power of Your Mind Podcast Interview with Tom Corner – Borrowed Eyes and Feet – Finding Enlightenment After Rage. In Episode #53, Victoria speaks with Tom Corner about:
- What in Tom’s past held him hostage.
- The reason for his anger and rage, and what helped him change.
- Why people tend to become so obsessed with either the past or the future, to the point that they don’t let themselves live in the moment.
- The first step someone should take if they want to begin truly living in the present moment.
- We learn from the past and we need to plan for the future. How we can still do those things without allowing ourselves to put too much of an emphasis on either the past or future.
- Tom has had quite a successful career in a number of areas. He shares how he found the courage to walk away from the financial success to pursue his life’s work.
- To look at Tom he looks like a very healthy macho man, but his work is all about love, soul and finding spirit. He talks about how he started his journey of self-discovery and the gentle side of what it means to be a man.
- And much more!
At Home with Cheryll & Sam – One Hour Talk Show
“At Home with Cheryll & Sam” is a one hour ‘feel-good’ radio talk show airing weekly on the Corus Network across Canada and online for a global audience. The dynamic mother-daughter duo chats all things ‘fabulous living‘, from design to art, fashion to health, business to travel, and beyond. The show is all about infusing your daily life with luxury, glamour, and happiness.
Every day when we look in the mirror we see who we are. We can easily recognize ourselves in photos or in our reflection. However, many times we don’t know who we are inside. We often allow others to dictate who we are based on how they see our performance or how we measure up to others. So, I pose the question, “Who are you?” Don’t be who people say you are, be who you were truly meant to be.
Tom Corner is an inspirational author and motivational speaker. He has two decades of experience in the financial-services industry, which helped him sharpen his skills as a communicator, uplifter and business professional. Tom realized his greatest contribution was not filling tables, crunching numbers or managing a team. He realized it was waking people up to their true potential. In this interview, Tom will help you navigate the mosh pit of your mind and asks you the question, “Who are you?”
Watch the exclusive interview with Fox 29 News!
Here is the exclusive interview with Lauren Johnson and Fox 29 News Philadelphia.
A Gift for You, Stories from a Year of Enlightenment
What gift can you give yourself this year? What is holding you back from becoming your BEST version of YOU? What if you had a year to change yourself? What would you do? How would you change? Tom Corner is a sought after speaker, author, and visionary. He shares what it was like “living a life of quiet desperation”, a life spent fulfilling the expectations of others. Tom had a successful career in the restaurant and hospitality industry that shifted into a 20-year career in the financial industry. Tom wanted more fulfillment. He hit a wall. From the outside, it looked like he had everything, but he felt like there was more to life than struggling and suffering. He experienced what he calls an “awakening” when he decided to leave his career path to explore his mission and find deeper meaning in life.
Watch the exclusive interview with Living Fabulously with Bev Roberts!
What we spoke about:
• Honoring and celebrating his wife Pam’s life and journey
• Making sense of a cancer diagnosis
• The power of unwavering belief and love
• Living a full life
• Tom’s legacy
• Two key actions to take
• Tom’s tips for Living Fabulously
I was honored to speak with my good friend John Knowles on his podcast What’s that like? about my latest book #BorrowedEyesandFeet enjoy!
More than 50,000 thoughts fire through our minds EVERY DAY! If your thoughts are negative, doubtful and angry, well things will most likely be negative, doubtful and angry.
After many years of anger, doubt and fear jumping around the “mosh pit of my mind” I found another way by replacing them with positive thoughts, affirmations. This transformation allowed me to see the world through different eyes (thoughts).
Chapter 3 in the memoir, Borrowed Eyes and Feet – Finding Enlightenment After Rage (www.borrowedeyesandfeet.com).