Author & Visionary Leader
The pre-eminent guide and life influencer for leaders, students, athletes and employees on getting out of their own way in business and life to achieve the ‘impossible.’ Because nothing is impossible and there is possibility in everything.
Uncover what is possible in the seemingly impossible:
1) The Amazing A’s of Awareness
2) Eraser Bear & the Barrel o’ Fears
3) The Mosh Pit of Your Mind
4) The 3 Best Things
5) Say it & Feel it
Residence: Media, Pennsylvania
Hobbies/Interests: Physical & Mental health, proper nutrition counseling, spiritual & meditative arts.
Author: Tom published his first children’s book in August 2014; List for Santa, List for Life!
His follow-up publication Positive Thoughts, Positive Life! was released in the Fall of 2015
New publications as of 2017
- Mommy, Why Do You Have Two Birthdays? – A Memoir www.twobirthdays.com
- Life is Fine, When You are Aligned! – The Next Edition in his Children’s Book Series about our friend Kylie!
- Upcoming publications Fall 2018
- Borrowed Eyes & Feet – A Memoir www.borrowedeyesandfeet.com
Spouse: Pam Corner
- Leader: Pam manages the household and the daily activities of their beautiful daughters; Grace (age 11) and Jordan (age 9) and Zoey (age 5).
- Athlete & Coach: She is a passionate tennis player and has been the coach for her daughter’s softball team.
- Musician: Pam is a seasoned musician playing piano and alto saxophone bringing people together with her music. She is passing her legacy of music on to her daughters.
- Health Coach: She has made it her personal mission to better understand how proper nutrition mitigates illness and can lead to a more enjoyable life. She takes pride in sharing her insight with her family, friends and acquaintances.
Children: Grace (age 11), Jordan (age 9), Zoey (age 5)